Tuesday, November 20, 2012

{Holiday Leftovers}


I've been overwhelmingly busy with work since I got back to Minneapolis from Puerto Rico. This is the first chance I've gotten to edit and organize a few of our pics.

My sister and I mainly chose outfits based on what would keep us the coolest in the scorching 90-degree temperatures.  What none of these pictures capture (luckily for you, dear reader) are the buckets of sweat that constantly dripped from our faces (and onto the beautiful tiles of any store or restaurant we entered). 

 


 

It was a great trip and was just what we needed--a break from the winter cold. We basked in the sun, got lost, drank some rum, met some nice people, met some dodgy people, went to some cathedrals, went to some fortresses, ate mofongo, ate waffles, drank coffee, and mostly just farted around a lot since that's what Vonnegut says we were put on this earth to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment