Saturday, February 15, 2014

{Vietnam & Cambodia: 1}

This year my partner and best friend of eight years decided to separate. Even though it was for the best, it was and has been excruciatingly painful for both of us. We're still friends and are trying to unravel ourselves from each other while limiting the damage we do to each other and ourselves in the process. One thing I wanted to do this year is travel, so I spent the months of December and January in Southeast Asia, doing tech editing remotely and re-connecting with three of my friends who are basically family to me. Here's the first round of pics.


fresh coconut, ocean, free people, slip dress

Koh Rong, Cambodia



Cambodia

Angkor Wat, Cambodia




Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam



Vietnam

Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

No comments:

Post a Comment