Sunday, April 27, 2014

{Spring Indulgences}


Here's my spring wish list. I've ordered Siken's book of poetry, which I'm very excited to receive in the mail any day now. The orange lipstick and perfume are part of my current collection. The other items are purely items to dream about. I can't fathom spending $70 on a pair of underwear, but GAWD THEY'RE CUTE.


Sexy, high-waisted brief, Free People, $70


Richard Siken's collection of poetry, "Crush," $15
for a beautiful saturation of love and obsession



Mac Amplified creme Lipstick in Molange, $16, for an easy beach look with a little edge



Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche, $90

Notes: Citrus, Water Hyacinth and Jasmine Absolute, Amber, Patchouli, and Fresh Vetiver. It's worth the price. It lasts a long time and is a versatile scent, transitioning easily from day to night.
  

Irregular Choice, $160
          
               



Anthropologie swim, $340



No comments:

Post a Comment